Here is my first guess on how I believe the recruiting class might look like at the end of the season. Remember recruiting is very fluid and the final list will probably look very different. At this point I have Michigan at 18 scholarships with the Cullen Christian and DJ Williamson transfers. This number will likely grow to around 20-22 when all is said and done, but for this list I’ll keep it at 20 prospects. Again, this is purely my guess at this point in the game and February is a long ways away.
1. QB – Tyler O’Connor. No offer as of yet, but since the Pike commit to Auburn things have been heating up.
2. WR – Malik Gilmore. Wants to visit Michigan and ND.
3. TE – Devin Funchess. Michigan Commit.
4. TE – A.J. Williams. Michigan Commit.
5. TE – Ron Thompson. Even with Funchess and Williams in the fold, I think Michigan takes him.
6. OT/OG – Ben Braden. Michigan Commit.
7. OG – Caleb Stacey. Michigan Commit.
8. OT – Jordan Diamond. Has stated for quite some time now that Michigan is on top.
9. OT – Erik Magnuson. Has Michigan in his top 3 along with Miami and Oregon.