The first list had 20 kids. I’m thinking that we end up with somewhere around 22, but to make it easier for me I’m making it 24.
1. QB – Tyler O’Connor. Still no offer. UM is probably waiting on Gunner Kiel’s decision before they offer another QB.
2. RB – Alden Hill. Unless OSU goes down pretty hard we aren’t going to get Dunn, so Hill might be our best option eventually.
3. WR – Aaron Burbridge. Michigan has pulled even with Sparty, possibly even nosing ahead. He has some work to do to qualify, but he will probably end up in this class.
4. WR – Malik Gilmore. Has stated many times he’d like to visit.
5. TE – Devin Funchess. Michigan commit!
6. TE – A.J. Williams. Michigan commit!
7. OL – Ben Braden. Michigan commit!
8. OL – Caleb Stacey. Michigan commit!
9. OL – Jordan Diamond. Has liked Michigan for a long time and close friend Chris Bryant was in the 2011 class. He could decide this summer.
10. OL – Jordan Simmons. Still holding on to my dream.
11. OL – Erik Magnuson. Still has Michigan in his top group and is visiting in a few weeks.
12. DE – Pharaoh Brown. Michigan commit!
13. DE – Matt Godin. Michigan commit!